- Saint Jean de Luz Tourisme
- YOUR STAY
- How to come to Saint Jean de Luz
- On the way to Saint-Jean-de-Luz
Either by motorway, local roads or the main road, Saint-Jean-de-Luz is accessible from all routes.
To take full advantage of the surrounding area of Saint-Jean-de-Luz, the car is the best way to get around freely.
The Basque Country has motorway access, the A63. Two exits will bring you to Saint-Jean-de-Luz :
- If you are coming from Bordeaux or Paris, take the exit number 3 named « Saint-Jean-de-Luz - Nord » : access to Asacin, Ciboure and Guéthary.
- If you are coming from Spain, take the exit number 2 named « Saint-Jean-de-Luz - Sud » : access to Ciboure, Urrugne and Hendaye Beach.
In the north-south axis, here are the roads available :
- Motorway A 10 : Paris – Bordeaux – Langon – Pau
- Motorway A 10 : Paris – Bordeaux – Bayonne
- Main Road RN 134 : Bordeaux – Pau – Oloron – Espagne
- Motorway A 8 : Bayonne – Espagne
Just a bit of information about the distances and duration, from the main French and European cities :